Hi there! Welcome to “Human Beings Goddamit” previously known as “A Humble Social Justice Cleric’s Journey”, where I try to be a better person in a confusing world. I used to be a social justice warrior, now I’m just another blogger.
I’m exploring individual politics and what it means to be a good person in this crazy confusing world.
My Social Justice days:
- Why I Left Tumblr, And How It Saved Me
- Ever been called an SJW? Read this.
- True Life: I was a SJW University Student
Against hatred and intolerance
Hatred and intolerance are not welcomed here. Our media loves to scare us, and pretend everything is going bad, but we don’t have to accept that. We can fight back in our own small ways.
- Trigger Warnings Are The Sign That Society Is Growing
- Why It’s Okay To Tune Out Bad News (plus Name Change)
Building a better world
I want the world to be a better place. For me, it starts with understanding ourselves and each-other better. It’s about learning to be kinder, without tolerating cruelty or becoming less compassionate to ourselves.
- How To Like Yourself Even When The World Says No
- I Avoid These 8 Things When Shopping Ethical
- Believing in yourself is Freakish and I Love You For It
Let me know what you think
I hope you stick around, and that you have a great day. ❤
I post every week and will always check my comments.